Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Owl Tattoo

I love owls. If I have a spirit animal, it's the owl.
After a few hints on how to do other stuff, I stumbled upon the way to make tattoos. So I did.

This version is the owl on the chest while maintaining another chest-area tattoo (like the body hair one pictured--body hair not included). I placed it in a lower slot. TBH, I don't remember which: leg or lower back.

Download (SFS)

 

And here it is using the chest slot.

Download (SFS)

 

And finally here is the version that we see sported on Rohan's backside. *cough* I mean back.
All contain multiple swatches: black, blue, bronze, silver, red, blue black and red, and the black to red gradient (as seen in the back pic).

TOU: Just don't say you did it. Don't put it on a pay site, etc. C'mon, folks. I don't have to share, but I am. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment