Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

21: Busy




NSFW

Sama

     For the past week, Vik has been a frequent-to-constant visitor at my place. That's not saying I don't have other visitors frequently. My house has always been a sort of 'central hub' of activity, it being the only decent building for a long while. But Vik practically moves in.

      I'm not saying I mind. He's also really attached himself to Zane, and I'm always grateful whenever he can calm my son so that I can finish whatever 'mother-to-the-family' task I have going.
      Sometimes, when no one else is around, he surprises me in some ardent way. One time, I was sitting on the couch reading, and he took the book out of my hand before kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I'd started to argue with him, saying him taking the book was rude, but he didn't give me a chance. I soon gave up, though, because the man can really kiss--not that I have anyone else for comparison. But I'm not making any complaints.
     We've made out on the couch several times, and I sometimes wonder why he hasn't pushed for more. Sex is no big deal, right?

     "Aren't you cold?" he asks me.
     I sigh. "I suppose I am." It's been getting colder and I have warmer clothes, yes, but he stares at me with that hungry look MORE when I wear this.
     I finish preparing the fish, smile at him while hiding the strange hurt that he wants me to put on more clothes, and go upstairs to change.
     But before I can get to my wardrobe, I find out him asking me that was all a ruse so he could pull off one of his surprises again. I hadn't even heard him come up the stairs. One second I'm facing my wardrobe, and the next, I'm spun around, in his arms, and his mouth is on mine.

     I don't think he's ever been to my bedroom. My house may be a kind of public place, but my bedroom isn't.
     I'm falling madly in love with him. It's terrifying, but I can't help it. He's so perfect for me, even when his temper gets out of hand. Am I crazy for saying I even love his temper? I must be because that makes no sense. A hot temper is not a good thing, but if it ever gets directed at me, something comes over me. It's hard to explain, but it's like I handle it, like I can physically mold it with my hands as if it were clay, and he apparently loves that.
    He moans and slowly starts walking me backwards.

     His hand moves to my ass, and he moans again when he squeezes it.
     "Sama, you're driving me insane."
     Huh? "What? How?"
     He kisses me again before answering, "By going around in this skimpy summer outfit."
     "Oh. That kind of insane."
     "Yes." He bends his knees a fraction, puts his hands UNDER my skirt, and stands again while simultaneously grabbing my ass once more. "Shit, do you have any idea how many times I've wanted to do that?"
      "What, grab my ass?"
      "Yes. I think I'll just go through life with my hands cupping your ass. That won't be too much of an inconvenience for you, will it? I shouldn't think so." He chuckles, and I realize we're much closer to my bed.

      "But then I couldn't do this." His hand covers my breast.
      I say his name, not for any real reason. It just comes out. I'm about to jump him if he doesn't do something about what he's doing to me. Our eyes lock, and he nudges me back onto the bed.

      He reaches for my underwear, and I hear the front door open. Shit. 
      "They're here for supper," I whisper to him.
      He responds quietly back to me, "Hm. I prefer the main course served up here."
      I gasp when I figure out what he wants to do to me, and I move to get away. I can guess I won't be able to stay quiet through that. But he grabs me and pulls me back to him.

     I gasp several times and whimper. I can't take it! I'm going to lose my mind, and everyone is going to come running upstairs to see 'what's wrong.' I whisper desperately, "Vik, please."
     But all he does is chuckle deep in his throat as a response, and he happily chases me all over the bed, removing our clothes as he does. When I come, he swiftly moves...

     ...thrusting himself inside me.
     I hear voices from below, "Where are Vik and Sama?" I think it was Zuri.
     A whimper slips out when Vik starts slowly moving, watching me.
     Next, I hear Orion's unmistakable voice, "I have a guess." I picture him grinning. "They're busy."
     I want to scream from how Vik is driving me out of my mind.
     "Yes," Vik whispers to me, "Vik and Sama are busy." He takes in a deep breath, never stopping. "And will be for quite some time."
     My eyes roll backwards, and I pant to keep from screaming. Shit, I had no idea it really could be like this. Those romance writers must've been pulling from experience, not imagination.
     Having an almost-audience must turn him on--because he starts testing me, seeing what drives me the most insane. The conversation has picked up downstairs, and I see him smiling when I grab one of the pillows to scream into it.

     "Shit, Sama," he whispers into my ear several minutes later, "I had no idea it could be THIS good."
      "Please, go faster."
      He laughs quietly. "No way. Then I," he stresses the 'I,' "won't be able to stay quiet."
      I hear Orion ask everyone if they'd like to play a game of cards when I start hitting Vik. He smiles again, snatches my wrists, and pins them to the bed.
      He leans down to me, "I've waited a lifetime for you, Sama. The last thing I want is to hurry this along." Then he kisses me, and I'm positive now that I love him.

     We make love for hours, and I finally realize what that means. It's more than sex. Sex IS a big deal, especially when it's with someone you love as deeply as I do Vik.
     When at last we're exhausted, I hear Zane starting to stir. Next, I faintly hear Orion's voice as he coos to him, getting him to calm down. I know I'll have to go and feed him in a little bit, but I appreciate Orion's helpfulness.
      Vik and I talk quietly about a future we want, and I really want him by my side. I love him. I need him. If he's proclaimed me this 'leader' person, I need guidance at times. His temper aside, Vik is really good at thinking things through.
     "I love you," I breathe to him.
     He opens his eyes and smiles. "You stole my line." He kisses me. "I love you, too." He takes a huge, contented breath, and we cuddle some more on the bed.

       "So much," he continues. "Who else could put up with my mood swings?" We laugh together.
       "I love your mood swings." I kiss him quickly.
       "There will never, ever be anyone else for me. Will you marry me, Sama?"
       My eyes fly open to see him smiling at me. I smile back. "You stole my line."
       "Say yes."
       "Hmmm, what will you do if I don't?" I'm toying with him on purpose.
       He chuckles and throws his leg over me. "Sexually torture you until you do."
       Zane screams downstairs. I give Vik a look, and he moves his leg. Smiling, I get out of bed. He watches me as I pad over to pick up my discarded clothes. Then, I turn around, dash over to him, lean down, kiss him quickly, and say, "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment